Celebrate the marriage of HRH Prince Harry to Meghan Markle (19 May 2018) like royalty this May 2018 with The Arch London’s perfectly patriotic Royal Wedding Afternoon Tea.
The five-star hotel has devised an exclusive luxurious afternoon tea fit for a Duke or Duchess. The Royal Wedding Afternoon Tea features an array of beautifully decorated and visually appealing wedding themed sweet treats, including:
- Bride-To-Be Wedding Dress ginger flavoured biscuits
- The Groom – a suited and booted bavarois panacotta and crumble complete with a top hat
- A Royal Crown made with a lemon tart base and elderflower and rose mousse with golden meringue embellishment
- His & Hers peanut butter chocolate delices
- Decorated with an American flag as a nod to the Two Nations, are the profiterole croustillants filled with a soft centre of raspberry crèmeux