Last update : 02/09/2018
Luxurytravelersguide.com (Define as “luxurytravelersguide.com” or “we” in this Data Policy) rely on the trust of its visitors. We never resell your personal data and never use them for marketing action like email marketing. We take the privacy of your information seriously. We are committed to ensuring that information relating to you, from which you can be identified (known as ‘Personal Data’) is protected in accordance with our legal obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable national data protection laws.
Our website is directed to adults over 16 years old. We do not knowingly collect and store data about visitors under 16 years old.
How we collect personal data about you
We may collect your Personal Data directly from you via our website contact form that you need to fullfil in order to contact us. This contact send directly a mail to our mail luxurytravelersguidemail.com. In order to contact us only your name and email are mandatory fields other fields : subject and message are freely given by us. We store only your mail form contact on our email under Gmail, we never store your private data on a CRM, excel or any Database.
All messages without follow up are deleted within 6 months.
We may collect also your personal data By mean of cookies as explain in our cookies policy
Information we collect directly from you.
The categories of information that we collect directly from you are: personal details (name, surname, ), contact details (e.g., phone number, mobile number, email address, postal address, transaction information VAT if you order a specific information. In this case we collect and store these information under legitimate interest as you become customers or we have a specific non financial contractual relationship to feature your company on our website.
We follow the principle of minimization of the information we collect to keep it only to what we need for processing orders, barters and press invitation.
Automatically collected information
We may use common data collection technologies like cookies as you visit our website or interact with our emails:
– Our logs gather date, time, information about your browser and system or device configuration, information about how you interact and an IP address We use this information for our internal security purposes, to gather general information about our audiences and their geographic locations.
How we use your personal data
We your personal for the following purposes:
– To fulfill your orders, and manage all our contractual relationship with you under the principle of the legitimate interest.
– To improve and personalize our website
- To protect against risk of fraud.
– To comply with legal obligations to which we are subject and cooperate with regulators and law enforcement bodies.
When can we disclose or transfer your personal data or combination of data that can identify you
Luxurytravelersguide.com may disclose or transfer data that identifies you to other companies or entities only as follows:
– To CREATY , RCS Marseille 479 161 507 , as hosting subcontractor under the brand dynamixhost.
–To law enforcement or other entities that present valid legal process
–To meet certain legal compliance requirements like anti-money laundering laws, or customs laws and regulations.
How you can control your Personnal Data and their processing
You have a choice about and control over:
You have the following rights under applicable Data Protection Legislation:
• to obtain access to, and copies of, the Personal Data that we hold about you;
• to require us not to send you marketing communications.
• to require us to correct the Personal Data we hold about you if it is incorrect;
• to require us to erase your Personal Data (right to be forgotten);
• to require us to restrict our data processing activities
• If our processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on consent before its withdrawal);
• to receive a copy in a reasonable format specified by you, of the Personal Data which you have provided to us, including for the purpose of you transmitting that Personal Data to another data controller;
•to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to any of our particular processing activities which you consider have a disproportionate impact on your rights,
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
How to contact us for all request about your personal data
You can contact us on this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have raised a concern with us regarding the processing of your Personal Data in respect of which GDPR applies and which we have not been able to resolve or you are not satisfied with our response, you may refer the matter to the Belgium data protection authority (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/contact-us) or, if applicable, another relevant European data protection authority.
How do we secure your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that any Personal Data we hold about you is properly safeguarded.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps (firewalls, secured back up and 2 factor authentification) ,to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised access or disclosure and any loss, destruction or damage however, be aware that there are inherent security risks of sending information by public networks or on public computers and we cannot therefore guarantee the security of any data disclosed or transmitted over the internet.
How long do we store your personal data
We will keep your personal information for as long as we have a business relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal information for a period of time that enables us to:
– Comply with record retention requirements under the law or other relevant legal or regulatory requirements including taxes, VAT, customs, and accounting regulations.
– Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims.
We will delete your personal information when it is no longer required for these purposes.
All personal data that are not under legitimate interest to comply a contract are deleted within 6 months from our Gmail.
Changes to this Data Policy
We may modify or update this Policy from time to time.
If we change this Policy, we will notify you of the changes by updating this Policy on our website.