The Kensington celebrates the 150th anniversary of the birth of Beatrix Potter with the London With The Family package which includes a luxury stay in a family room and a host of treats for the kids. The Kensington is a hotel partner of the V&A and is just minutes from the museum, which is home of the world’s largest collection of Beatrix Potter’s drawings; perfect for a visit to the special exhibition of Potter’s works celebrating 150 years since her birth in South Kensington. Families will love Doyle Collection’s focus on little guests, with each child receiving their own cuddly Peter Rabbit, the chance to sleep in a special tepee bed, as well as lots of other goodies designed especially for little guests and their own Concierge service.
The London With The Family package at The Kensington is ideal for families of between three and five people and includes the following:
- A fluffy Peter Rabbit toy
- A surprise gift for children on arrival
- One room with two double beds
- One Tepee (suitable for children aged up to age 12)
- Complimentary meal for children under five when eating with an adult before 7pm
- Special kids’ turndown of milk and cookies
- Specialist children’s Concierge service
- Child’s favourite magazine waiting for them on arrival
- Children’s toiletries
The offer is made even more appealing for larger families or groups of families or friends travelling together, with a great value offer of 50% off the rate of a second room.
To book visit the website or call +44 (0) 20 7969 3914. Rates from £340 per night.